Claire Keane (Disney, Penguin Random House), Jenn Ely (Laika, Google, Dreamworks) and Brian McDonald (Pixar, Disney, Industrial Light & Magic) and I have created a unique conference designed to help you become the great visual storyteller you are meant to be.
In May of 2016, our Story Design Conference will take place in the awe-inspiring city of Rome, Italy.
…and we would love for you to join us.
Claire, Jenn and Brian are all here today in celebration of this announcement!
This is the first of a two-part series in which you’ll hear us discuss:
- Why you might never find your calling (and why that’s a good thing).
- How the most intimidating problems can also be the most inspiring.
- Why fear never goes away (no matter how successful you become).
Listen To Part 1:
[ download the mp3 ] [ subscribe in iTunes ]
- Brian McDonald’s Twitter
- Brian’s ‘Invisible Ink’ Blog
- Brian McDonald on Paper Wings:
[ Part 1 ] [ Part 2 ] [ Part 3 ]
What Did You Think Of The Conversation?
Please share your thoughts in the comments below!