Making a living as an artist has never been easy but Patreon will be, for many of you, a total financial game-changer.
Listen To The Podcast:
“I didn’t need a Kick-start. I needed a salary.”
- Should you sell your personal project or give it away?
- Timeless tips for growing your audience.
- The problem with paywalls.
- Why advertising is awful.
- The kinds of personal projects that don’t succeed.
- The value of failure.
- How important is social media?
[ click to tweet this quote ]
Music by Pomplamoose
ArtCast themes by Kangaralien
Jack’s Awesome Robot Video
Scott Bradlee‘s Patreon Page
“If you fail at something it means you’re trying and you’re growing and you’re working. And every time you fail at something you know that you’re pushing yourself – which is good. The last thing I want to do is go through a year without failing a hundred times. Because if you haven’t failed a hundred times, you’re not pushing yourself hard enough.”
What Do You Think?
What are your thoughts on Patreon.com, the interview or just about crowdfunding for artists in general?
Please share in the comments below…