Jennifer March Soloway is an Associate Agent at the reputable Andrea Brown Literary Agency.
In this interview:
- How to pitch your story to an Agent.
- What’s a query letter? …and how to write one.
- Why it’s important to keep revising, rewriting and resubmitting your story.
- What is the Big Sur Writing Workshop? …and why you should go.
- What do a Toy Inventor Liaison and a Literary Agent have in common?
Listen to ‘Stories Unbound’ Episode 17:
[download the mp3] [subscribe in iTunes]
Connect with Jennifer on Twitter
Connect with Shawna on Twitter
Music by Ryan Keith and Wes Cepin
Building Your Kidlit Career: Agents
What Do You Think?
Jennifer talked about how her job as a Toy Inventor Liaison was a stepping stone in helping her become a literary agent.
Have you ever done work or learned a skill that seemed totally unrelated to writing or illustrating, but ended up helping you make better art and stories?
Tell us about it in the comments below!