For Children’s Book creators, it has never been easier to Self-Publish…
But is Independent Publishing the best way?
In today’s episode, Mike Sundy, former Pixar crew member and best-selling Children’s Book author talks about:
- Do you really need a big publisher?
- How to market your own independent Children’s Book.
- “Hybrid Publishing” and why you might want to try it.
- How Mike’s IT background influenced his career.
- The pros and cons of Self-Publishing.
Listen to ‘Stories Unbound’ Episode 16:
[download the mp3] [subscribe in iTunes]
Music by Ryan Keith and Wes Cepin
The Talent Code by Dan Coyle (Shawna’s Amazon Affiliate Link)
Kindle Direct Publishing- Kids
What Do You Think?
Today Mike gave us an in-depth overview of the benefits of Self-Publishing high quality Children’s Books. What did you learn about Indie-Publishing that you didn’t know before?
Tell us about it in the comments below!