In this episode, listen to Lora and Chris announce big news– both in their personal projects and the future of Paper Wings. Then they answer YOUR listener questions. [powerpress] Press PLAY to hear them answer:
- How do you deal with the fear of rejection?
- When is too late to start a personal project?
- How do you balance readability with visual punch and style on a comic page?
- What advice do you have on balancing a social life with a successful career?
- How to I avoid losing the energy in my pencils when I ink my comic pages?
- How do you approach color theory in storytelling when making comics?
- Will I be able to make a personal contribution if I work for a large studio?
- What resources would you recommend for creating a website for my webcomic?
AND discover two resources that will help you solve your story problems!
Get Lora’s brand new graphic novel- The Dreamer Volume 2!
Lora’s comic: The Dreamer
Chris’s Pixie Hollow Character Designs: Glimmer and Rumble
Making Comics by Scott McCloud
PWP #10 :: What To Do When Your Dream Seems Far Away
My Daily Routine: Comics, Podcasts & Visual Development at Disney
The 2 Secrets to Success in the Animation Industry
We would love to hear from you!
What Comics-Centric topics do you hope we address in 2012?