LIVE At Denver Comic Con 2012!
The good folks at DCC 2012 invited me to join this panel discussion and share my perspectives on the future of the animation pitch!
I was proud to represent the online community of visual storytellers but as you can see in the video, I was a bit intimidated to be sitting on a panel with these three Masters of TV Animation!
- Gargoyles, Young Justice and The Spectacular Spiderman Creator Greg Weisman
- Phineas & Ferb Character Designer Greg Guler
- Ben 10 and Ultimate Spiderman Creator Steven Seagle
- Chris Oatley: Character Designer for Disney Fairies and Planes by Disney + Pixar
- How to pitch an animated TV show.
- How the process for pitching an animated series has changed over the last 20 years.
- Behind the scenes look at how Ben 10 and Young Justice work!
- The differences between pitching an original concept and a show based on an existing IP.
- Why you should make your own webcomic or animated web series as soon as possible!
I also share a little bit about my daily activities as a character designer and so does Phineas & Ferb character designer Greg Guler! I’ve been a fan of his for years – long before I even knew who he is!
Do YOU Have An Idea For An Animated Series?
Check Out My Tutorials For How To Create An Animation Pitch!