But is Independent Publishing the best way?
In today’s episode, Mike Sundy, former Pixar crew member and best-selling Children’s Book author talks about:
- Do you really need a big publisher?
- How to market your own independent Children’s Book.
- “Hybrid Publishing” and why you might want to try it.
- How Mike’s IT background influenced his career.
- The pros and cons of Self-Publishing.
Listen to ‘Stories Unbound’ Episode 16:
Do You Want To Make Children’s Books?
…something special, made just for children’s book creators.
Join the early notification list to get sneak peeks and a special price when we launch…
The Talent Code by Dan Coyle (Shawna’s Amazon Affiliate Link)
What Do You Think?
Today Mike gave us an in-depth overview of the benefits of Self-Publishing high quality Children’s Books. What did you learn about Indie-Publishing that you didn’t know before?
Tell us about it in the comments below!