‘The Key To Great Paintings’ Will Unlock Your Artistic Vision!
I’m not exaggerating…
The Key To Great Paintings is a concept that will forever change the way you draw and paint.
The Key is simple.
The Key gives you immediate access to artistic skills you never knew you had.
The Key is 100%, no-strings-attached, good-old-fashioned free.
Subscribe NOW to join over 30,000 ChrisOatley.com Subscribers and immediately begin receiving…
My FREE Digital Painting Kit:
- My custom Photoshop Brushes (4 sets sent immediately).
- The Key To Great Paintings series (1 per week for 10 weeks).
- Answers to your questions about Digital Painting, Concept Art & Character Design.
PLUS Even MORE Awesome Stuff:
- Industry job announcements. (Including newsletter exclusives.)
- Additional newsletter-exclusive podcast episodes & email lessons.
- Notifications about my blog posts, podcasts & tutorials.
- Early announcements and ‘behind the scenes’ sneak-peeks.
Most importantly, subscribing is an invitation to me, from you that says you’re interested in forming a relationship for the long-haul.
I talk more about that on a secret page which will display after you subscribe…
“Chris’ newsletter is a great benefit and an inspiration to professionals or to anyone who dreams to break into the animation/ illustration industry one day. His insights cover a lot of very important subjects (like advice on painting and illustration and how to establish good working habits just to name a few) all of which have helped me grow in my career as a freelance illustrator.”
Freelance Character Designer, Illustrator
“I’m signed up to only a few newsletters, one of which is Chris’ and hooboy! Wanna kick in the illustrator pants? Sign up for it!”
People ask me all the time why and how I do this. And though I don’t fully understand why, one thing is crystal clear: This is what I’m supposed to do.
I’m Here For You.
You can REPLY to any of my emails and it will go right to me.
One of the top priorities in my professional life is to answer your questions about the various aspects of your creative career:
- Character Design (for 2d and 3d animation, comics, games).
- Digital Painting in Photoshop.
- World Building (including Prop Design, Environment Design & Animation Layout).
- Composition, Applied Color Theory, Reference & Drawing.
- Portfolios (websites, social media, email & snail mail) & Art Directors.
- Freelance Illustration.
- Networking, Interviewing & Follow-up.
- Finding Your Style & Adapting To Different Styles & The Studio Environment.
- and MORE!
Ask Me Anything:
Ask me anything and I’ll do everything I can to help you find answers.
…through my blog, podcast or in direct response to your email.
I read every email and try to respond to as many as possible.
(You’ll find some tips to increase the chances of getting a personal response in the secret page that displays after you subscribe.)
What Happens When You Click ‘Submit':
When you subscribe, you’ll be taken through a simple email confirmation process so I can confirm that you are, in fact, a real human being and not a Cylon or a SPAMbot.
That reminds me… I almost forgot something kind of boring but really important!
My Email Newsletter Is 100% SPAM-Free:
And I’ll never, ever, EVER give away or sell your email address or any other information you do or don’t choose to share with me.
I mean, seriously. In the words of my grandmother-in-law: “Well, some people do, I guess.” But not me. Your trust is vital to what I’m trying to accomplish here.
There’s also an unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email I send so you can unsubscribe instantly at any time.
So sign up now and you’ll get immediate access to my ‘Key To Great Paintings’ series and my Free Custom Photoshop Brushes.
I’ll see you on the other side!