In today’s conversation with Jake Parker (Author/ Illustrator of Little Bot and Sparrow, Creator of Inktober) we discuss different ideas for promoting your picture book:
- When should you start growing an audience? (Sooner than you think!)
- Why trust is essential for growing an audience.
- Should your project have its own website?
- The importance of school visits.
- …and Shawna shares her personal tip to avoid overwhelm!
Listen to ‘Stories Unbound’ 20:
[ download the mp3 ] [ subscribe in iTunes ]
Interview with Jake Parker :: Stories Unbound #8
Music By Ryan Keith and Wes Cepin
How About You?
Most artists have a love/ hate relationship with social media…
…but Jake Parker loves it.
What stops you from posting? Did any of Jake’s advice help? If so, which part?
Please share your thoughts in the comments below…