In this episode, listen to Lora and Chris discuss the biggest problem in comics.
More importantly, they provide a series of tips that will help you write comics that engage your audience.
…and discover Chris’s favorite writing resource!
- What makes an compelling character.
- How to keep the middle of your story interesting.
- What you can do to improve your writing today.
- How to bring focus to your plot.
- What makes a reader buy into your story.
Writers on Writing
Chris Soth’s Million Dollar Screenwriting Podcast
Story by Robert McKee
Save the Cat by Blake Snyder
We would love to hear from you!
What is the most confusing or ambiguous part of writing for you?