This is PART 2 of a 2-part Digital Painting Tutorial Series.
The series features a time-lapse recording of the entire painting process which took a total of about 6.5 hours in real-time.
Concepts Covered In Part 2:
- Combine the Gradient Tool & Lasso Tool in Photoshop for time-saving digital painting techniques.
- Feathering/ Sharpening effects with the Lasso Tool.
- Making the most of your accidents & spontaneity in while painting.
- How to focus and paint with confidence.
- Practicing marks before you make them.
Check Out Part 1:
How Boundaries Boost Creativity:
At the end of this part, I talk about Jack White and how he finds inspiration within self-imposed boundaries and constraints. I highly recommend visiting my Tumblr to check out the Jack White video.
I post fun & inspirational stuff there a couple times a week so subscribe there too if you like what you see!
If You Like This Tutorial Series:
Check out my new digital painting course called The Magic Box: Everything I Know About Digital Painting In Photoshop!
Comment & Share:
What is your favorite way to paint in Photoshop (or your software program of choice).
If you have any questions about Digital Painting in Photoshop, post them in the comments below and I’ll try my best to provide answer!