Hey, friends! We have two exciting OA announcements for you:
1.) We *finally* have a new release date for The DIY Animation Show (Wednesday, December 7th)
2.) Auditions for the next generation of Painting Drama open this month!
To get all the details, listen to the audio announcement via the media player below…
Listen To The Audio Announcement:
1.) The DIY Animation Show will launch Wednesday, December 7th!
After a sudden slew of mysterious tech issues deflated our launch celebration, The DIY Animation Show is finally working!
When we announce the launch on Wednesday, December 7th, could you please:
- Subscribe to the show in iTunes.
- Download all of the episodes.
- Tell a friend.
…and if you have time to give us a star-rating or write a review, that would also be amazingly helpful!
If we can create enough download and review activity on launch day – Wednesday, December 7th – iTunes will take notice and promote the show in their “New and Noteworthy” section.
That, as you might imagine, would be significant.
Of course, on launch day, we’ll post reminders in our podcast feeds, on our various social media platforms, and via email.
2.) ‘Painting Drama’ Auditions will open within the week:
Auditions for the next generation of Painting Drama (Chris Oatley’s mentored course on composition and developing your visual voice) will open within the week.
- Class will run for 12 weeks with a 1-week break at midterm.
- Class will begin January 14th and will be held live, online on Saturdays from 7:30am-1:30pm PT.
- This year I will be offering additional (optional) open office hours on Thursdays.
- We will offer audition opportunities to Magic Box and Storytellers’ Summit students first.
- Learn more about Painting Drama here, here and here.
Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for your patience while we worked through the DIYA launch delay.
Also, thank you for emphatically expressing your desire for more Mentored Courses in general and, specifically, more Painting Drama opportunities.
Your unbridled enthusiasm and never-ending support is what keeps us going and ultimately makes OA what it is.
We couldn’t do any of this without you.
Gif by of Lauren Morse
If you have any questions, please contact OA Support!